MANIZALES

Manizales is a city of about 400,000 people and the capital of the department of Caldas, located in central Colombia. The city is located in the north of the "Zona Cafetera", near the volcano Nevado del Ruiz, at a height of about 2153 metres.

Manizales

Manizales is an important cultural and educational center : it contains no less than 7 universities : Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Universidad de Caldas (http://www.ucaldas.edu.co/), Universidad de Manizales (http://www.umanizales.edu.co/), Universidad Autonoma (http://www.autonoma.edu.co/), Universidad Luis Amigo and Universidad Antonio Narino.

Colonizadores

It's known as the Coffee capital of the world, because it's the businesscenter of the "Zona Cafetera". Every year in January the "Feria de Manizales" is organized here (bullfights, beauty parades, folk dancing), one of the oldest ferias in the Americas.

Bolívar Cóndor

Manizales , city (1993 pop. 303,136), alt. 7,063 ft (2,153 m), capital of Caldas dept., W central Colombia, on the slopes of the Cordillera Central. It is a commercial and agricultural center in a region that produces a large share of Colombia's coffee. There are minor industries in the city and some gold and silver mines nearby. Manizales was founded in 1847 by gold prospectors. The city was destroyed by an earthquake in 1878 and by fire in 1925. It is the seat of Caldas Univ.

Nevado



Taken from colombialink.com

lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

1 Comment:

Meech Peach said...

ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR STEVE FOR HELPING ME WITH THE ISSUES OF MISCARRIAGE.
I had a miscarriage in 2013. We’d only been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months, and when I got that first positive pregnancy test, it felt a little bit like a whoops! Well, okay. One evening, I came home from a book reading and was bleeding. I quickly turned to all my pregnancy books, and to the internet, all of which told me that a little bleeding could be normal and fine, but the longer it went on, and the more pain I was in, what was happening became clear. The bleeding wasn’t stopping, and neither was the pain. Even though it was obvious enough what was going on, I refused to take any pain medication. Because you’re not supposed to take blood thinners when you’re pregnant. That was how I lost my first pregnancy. And in two others in the same year I had to look for solution, because our family Doctor could not help, he has given us a lot of prescription but non worked, I had to look for solution on line and saw the contact of Dr Steve I contacted him through the mail and made purchase for his product which is a permanent solution to Miscarriage. Now am having two kids and I promise to tell the whole world about him if he helps me out. You can contact him for solution on drsteve833@gmail.com for a good solution to miscarriage..

 
INTERNATIONAL COFFEE BEAUTY PAGEANT - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger